|Volume flow 50 Hz||275 m³/h|
|Pressure relative 50 Hz||+2.0 bar|
|Power 50 Hz||15.0…18.5 kW|
|Noise Level 50 Hz||82 dB(A)|
|Volume flow 60 Hz||325 m³/h|
|Pressure relative 60 Hz||+2.0 bar|
|Power 60 Hz||15.0…18.5 kW|
|Noise Level 60 Hz||86 dB(A)|
|Weight||205.5 kg without motor|
- 100% oil-less operation chamber
- Non-contact compression
- Continuous duty rated
- Single shaft direct drive
- Compact design
- Variety of motors available
- Internal filtration with clear cover
- Pulsation damper
- No external filters needed
- Low maintenance, minimal maintenance costs
- Straightforward construction for fast and easy service on-site to reduce downtime
- Low energy consumption, low energy costs
- Quick visual check of filter status
Printing and Paper Industry
Whether you need an individual unit or a system, Becker's vacuum pumps, compressors for blast air, and combined pressure/vacuum pumps are made for the various processes used in the printing and paper industry - from the pre-press stage, to sheet fed and digital presses, to the post-press.
Vacuum pumps and compressors from Becker are the preferred solution for sparging, wastewater treatment, and aeration.
General Mechanical Engineering
Becker provides customised vacuum pump and compressor solutions for numerous mechanical engineering applications across the world, such as conveying, transporting, fixing, lifting, handling, drying, cooling and many more.
Low pressure and vacuum solutions are perfect for transferring powders, granules, flakes, and other small, dry, low bulk density products.
Blowing & Injecting
Compressors are used to build up pressure to supply air for the aeration of waste water, blast air for printing, wine presses, drainage system reliners, and other processes.